Charlie Laptop Sleeve
Finally, a laptop sleeve that adjusts to you. The Charlie Laptop Sleeve was designed to house your prized gadget in the most purposeful way.
It's made with the signature R2R weave and an indigenous textile flap, both joyfully handwoven by talented artisan communities in the Philippines. At the back, there's a canvas pocket for your chargers and cables.
But the best thing of all? The Charlie fastens with an adjustable belt, allowing it to hold a laptop as small as 11-inches or more heavy-duty like a 13" Macbook. Yup, this sleeve was made to last even after your multiple laptop replacements!
Kinan-ew Burnt Orange: Benguet Kinan-Ew flap with burnt orange signature R2R weave, navy canvas back pocket, and black leather trim
DAWN Maltese: DAWN Maltese flap with black signature R2R weave, black canvas back pocket, and black leather trim
Nautical: Nautical Mangyan Ramit flap with navy signature R2R weave, navy canvas back pocket, and black leather trim
Kinan-ew Fuchsia: Benguet Kinan-Ew flap with fuchsia signature R2R weave, navy canvas back pocket, and black leather trim
Navy/White: Navy/White Mangyan Ramit flap with black signature R2R weave, black canvas back pocket, and black leather trim
Signature R2R basket weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Canvas back pocket with Velcro closure for your chargers and other cables
- Water-repellant nylon lining to keep your laptop safe
- Authentic cowhide leather for the adjustable belt to hold the things that matter
- Dimensions: 10.75" (l) x 13" to 15" (h) x 1.5" (w)
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), BPI Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery (only in select areas in the Philippines)
- Free shipping nationwide for orders above Php 1000
- International shipping via FedEx is available! Shipping fee will be computed upon checkout
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
View full product details
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.