If there ever was a bag-of-all-trades, this is it! It transforms from an artist’s flat folio to a fashionista’s shopping tote to a doctor’s bag to a carry-all bag!
You can use it as a flat folio, shopping tote, doctor's bag and as a sling bag. Learn how to do the 4 ways on our blog!
Materials used for the current collection:
- Handwoven basket weave panel made from upcycled cloth by R2R urban artisans
- Handwoven Soldicao fabric (as seen on Tiniri) by women artisans of Benguet Province and Tagotago Kalasag also from Benguet (for the Grayscale style)
- Fabric denim
- Authentic cowhide leather for handle and sling strap
- Cotton lining
- Metallic snap closure
- Detachable and adjustable strap
- Flat folio - 18.5” x 13” x 2”
- Doctor's bag - 17” x 8” x 6”
- Trapezoid tote - 18.5” x 11” x 6”
- Double handle drop - 5.5"
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.