A fun-sized version of our crowd favorite Casey. Before, we turned our classic Casey into a weekender for your overnights. Now, it turns mini!
The Casey Mini is R2R's newest crossbody bag. With a zipper closure and a long, detachable strap, it's designed for your everyday adventures in the city and even your upcoming trips out of town. Tried and tested – it fits all essentials and other things that matter.
Like the original Casey, this one is made out of handwoven fabric by R2R artisans from both our urban and indigenous communities. That's a whole lot of love and artisanal craft packed in one tiny tote!
You can still use it as a flat folio, shopping tote, doctor's bag and as a sling bag. Learn how to do the 4 ways on our blog!
Signature R2R basket weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisan for the front zipped pocket
- Side and top body combinations per style:
Black & White Kinan-ew Fuchsia with Denim: Black and white Kinan-ew fabric by the artisans of Benguet Province (side body) and fabric denim (top body)
Grayscale: Canvas (side body) and handwoven Tago-tago fabric by the artisans of Benguet Province (top body)
Maltese Mustard: Canvas fabric (side body) and handwoven Maltese fabric by the weavers of Development Action for Women Network or DAWN (top body). DAWN is an NGO assisting Filipino women migrants from Japan and their Japanese-Filipino children in the promotion of their human rights and welfare.
Tiniri Marsala: Handwoven Soldicao fabric by the artisans of Benguet Province (side body) and handwoven Tiniri fabric by the artisans of Bangued, Abra (top body)
Nautical: Handwoven Mangyan Ramit by the artisans of Oriental Mindoro (side and top body)
- Denim Kalani, Lei & Aina: Fabric denim (side and top body)
- Kinan-ew Fuchsia: Handwoven Kinan-ew fabric by the artisans of Benguet Province (side body) and fabric denim (top body)
- Authentic cowhide leather for the trims and handle
- Cotton lining with zipped and open pockets inside
- Metallic zipper, snaps, and key ring
- Detachable and adjustable nylon strap
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), BPI Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery (only in select areas in the Philippines)
- Free shipping nationwide for orders above Php 1000
- International shipping via FedEx is available! Shipping fee will be computed upon checkout
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
View full product details
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.